GATEWAY DISTRICT BOWLS ASSOCIATION INC.
GATEWAY CALENDAR 2023
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
District clubs wishing to host GDBA competitions shown on the 2023 calendar, (attached), are
required to submit an “Expression of Interest”, to the Chairman of Match, by 5.00pm, 28th October
As a minimum, this “Expression of Interest” is to include, but not limited to, the following:
- Number of proposed playing greens available.
- Clubhouse and catering facilities for the duration of the competitions.
- A games Director appointed for the duration of the competitions.
- Cards to be completed 30 minutes prior to the commencement of play.
- Rinks allocated prior to the commencement of trial ends.
- An Accredited National Umpire to be provided for the duration of the competitions.
- Clubs may submit one or multiple “Expression or Interest” for GDBA Competitions.
- Tenure of proposed Sponsorship and value.
- “Expression of Interest” marked District Notice 005 “Hosting GDBA competitions 2023” addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Day, night or twilight proposals are acceptable.
- Late submissions are not accepted.
Roger A Burns.
GBBA Chairman of Match